TTS FACE FIT TEST KIT
Our standard qualitative face fit test kit features Bitrex® bitter tasting solution. Manufactured by Alpha Solway, this kit is used in all our training courses.
In order to conduct a qualitative face fit test on tight fitting respirators in line with the COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) and the Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) regulations for the mandatory testing of respiratory protective equipment (RPE) you will require a face fit testing kit.
The kits works by the detection of a harmless, bitter tasting solution of Bitrex® during a series of exercises over a period of time.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Robust Hood
- Compact, sturdy and portable storage case
- Complete instructions in hard copy formats
- Spare parts available
- Easy to use
- Suitable for all disposable masks and half mask respirators fitted with particulate filters
- Economical method of face fit testing
Full training available on our fit2fit approved Face Fit Train the Tester course see details here.
- 12 x 2.5ml Bitter Sensitivity Solutions (or 1 x 50ml bottle)
- 12 x 2.5ml Bitter Test Solutions (or 1 x 50ml bottle)
- 2 x Nebulisers
- Instructions for use
- Comes in a heavy duty polypropylene plastic case for a more professional look
Price shown excludes VAT.
Do you require training? If you would like to attend our fit2fit approved train the tester course we offer competitive rates. Please visit the train the tester page for details.