The PortaCount Respirator Fit Tester 8040-T is a quantitative respirator fit tester with tablet. It features intelligent touchscreen solutions that support respiratory protection programs from training through compliance.
- Quantitative respirator fit testing (QNFT)
- Half-mask fit testing
- Full-face fit testing
- Disposable filtering-facepiece fit testing for Series 100/99/P3 masks
- SCBA fit testing
- Gas mask fit testing
- PAPR fit testing
- Carrying case
- AC power supply with global plug adapters
- Alcohol supply (sixteen 30 ml bottles of 99.5% reagent grade isopropanol – enough for ~240 hours of operation)
- FitPro™ Ultra Software
- Standard accessory kit (twin tubing, zero filters, spare wicks, alcohol fill capsule and cartridge, USB cable)
- Microsoft Surface Go Tablet
EASY, ACCURATE, AND REPEATABLE
PortaCount® respirator fit testing equipment measures real-time fit while the user simultaneously performs a series of moving, breathing and talking exercises designed to simulate the same movements made in the field. With step-by-step guidance, the instrument walks you through the fit test.
Once the fit test is complete, it is easy to generate reports. The test results load into a database for retrieval and regulatory compliance.
- For Emergency Services - PortaCount 4 Brochure A4-GB
- For First Responder - PortaCount 4 Brochure - Models 8040 and 8048 (A4)
- For General Industry Professionals - PortaCount 4 Brochure - Models 8040 and 8048 (A4)
- For Healthcare Professionals - PortaCount 4 Brochure - Models 8040 and 8048 (A4)
ENGLISH (UK) PortaCount 4 Model 8040 Spec Sheet A4
PLEASE NOTE: Your order will be processed at the time of payment. This is not a stock item. Lead times for this product varies depending on manufacturer supplies. Once we are in receipt of stock your item will be despatched. Should you wish to find out the current lead time please contact us prior to completing your purchase.
ACCUFIT- A great alternative to the Portacount machines. Our team of face fit testers have recently moved over to the AccuFit machine which has proved to rival the portacount machine in terms of usability and reporting. If you would like details of the AccuFit machine take a look at the listing in our shop or contact us for further details.